COMMITTEE ON EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR WOMEN AND MEN
Committee on Equal Opportunities for Women and Men has a Chairperson, ten Members and their Deputies.
The Committee considers issues regarding the:
- law proposals and other regulations adopted by the Assembly in the field of labour and social policy, education and health care, as well as other proposals and regulations, from the aspect of inclusion of gender equality therein;
- the Draft-National Action Plan for Equal Opportunities for Women and Men;
- monitoring, of the adoption and the implementation of the basic and special measures for establishment of equal opportunities of women and men in all fields of the public and private sector, through reports submitted from the Unit for promotion of gender equality in the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy;
- monitoring, of the system of measures for elimination of unequal treatment of women and men, through reports submitted from the Unit for promotion of gender equality in the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy;
- initiatives for adoption and amendments to laws and other regulations in the field of equal opportunities of women and men;
- promotion of cooperation among the relevant institutions for equal opportunities of women and men;
- submission of regular information to the Assembly for all issues related to equal opportunities of women and men;
- cooperation with relevant committees of other countries; and
- other issues related to equal opportunities of women and men.
Chairman: LILJANA POPOVSKA
Vice-Chairman: KOSANA NIKOLIK-MAZNEVA
Members: NADA CIPUSHEVA
Deputy-members: VASKO MICEVSKI