COMMITTEE ON HEALTH CARE
The Committee on Health Care has a Chairperson, ten members and their deputies.
The Committee considers questions regarding the:
- health care of the population;
- health insurance;
- protection of the population against infectious diseases, harmful effects of gases, ionising radiation and noise; air, water, soil and nutriment pollution;
- protection form deseases of adictionand AIDS;
- hygiene and epidemiological situation;
- production, trade and supply with medicines, accessory medicines and medical helping devices, medical equipment, sanitation devices and materials, poisons and narcotics;
- sanitation and health care monitoring; and
- other questions regarding health care.
Chairman: MENDE DINEVSKI
Vice-Chairman: TANJA TOMIK
Members: MIHAILO DZOLONGA
Deputy-members: ROMEO TRENOV